We Couldn't Do This Without You
MassKids is made up of citizens who care deeply about children and are passionate about ensuring their right to safe, stable and healthy childhoods. As stewards for children, we pride ourselves in being a “no frills” organization that carefully considers how each dollar can be spent to have the greatest effect.
Your generous contribution will help us in 2018 to:
- Convene our 3rd National Prevention Summit to provide public and private school leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to prevent and respond to educator sexual misconduct and abuse;
- Educate public and private school personnel about child sexual abuse prevention through in-person trainings and our evidence-informed online e-learning course;
- Market the e-learning course to public and private school superintendents, principals, state departments of education, school boards, school committees, teachers' unions, and school insurers;
- Provide policy consultation to schools and youth-serving organizations to strengthen their capacity to keep the children they serve safe;
- Work with Massachusetts citizens to ensure passage of S.295, the most comprehensive legislation on sexual abuse prevention introduced in any state;
- Ensure that the interests of children are included in the current national discussions about sexual assault as we launch our "Pledge to Prevent" social media campaign on child sexual abuse prevention in April;
- Continue providing free community workshops across the state to educate parents, older youth, and other concered adults about how they can prevent child sexual abuse in their homes and communities;
- Convene Training of Trainers to certify new trainers within youth organizations and child and family serving agencies;
- Provide support and technical assistance to Enough Abuse Campaign efforts in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, Nevada, Maine, Georgia, and Iowa;
- Provide new videos to enhance Enough Abuse's current training curricula
Make a One-Time Donation using PayPal:
Become a Sustainer - Pledge to a Year of Giving:
Donate by Check:
Massachusetts Citizens for Children
14 Beacon Street, Suite 702
Boston, MA 02108
Our tax ID number is 04-2276809.
If you have any questions please call us! at (617) 742-8555.
Many, many thanks for your generosity.