We Couldn't Do This Without You
MassKids is made up of citizens who care deeply about children and are passionate about ensuring their right to safe, stable and healthy childhoods. As stewards for children, we pride ourselves in being a “no frills” organization that carefully considers how each dollar can be spent to have the greatest effect.
Your generous contribution will help us in 2018 to:
- Expand the Enough Abuse Campaign on child sexual abuse prevention to new Massachusetts communities
- Train cadres of new certified trainers to provide free workshops to educate parents, older youth and a range of professionals about child sexual abuse and how to keep kids safe
- Provide consultation to schools and youth organizations to reduce the risks of sexual abuse and misconduct by improving screening of new employees and volunteers, developing codes of conduct to identify grooming behaviors or boundary violations, scanning physical spaces to reduce the risks of sexual abuse occurring, and improving the reporting of suspected cases.
- Educate teachers and school employees through our new evidence-based online training course for schools
- Launch the Pledge to Prevent™, the first social media campaign in the country that will educate, empower and engage citizens to take specific actions to prevent child sexual abuse in their homes and communities
- Work with citizens to pass S.295, the most comprehensive legislation introduced in any state to prevent child sexual abuse
- Continue to educate parents of newborns, family-serving professionals, health care providers and hospitals about Abusive Head Trauma/Shaken Baby Syndrome through dissemination of our highly regarded teaching booklets and training DVDs
Make a One-Time Donation using PayPal:
Become a Sustainer - Pledge to a Year of Giving:
Donate by Check:
Massachusetts Citizens for Children
14 Beacon Street, Suite 702
Boston, MA 02108
Our tax ID number is 04-2276809.
If you have any questions please call us! at (617) 742-8555.
Many, many thanks for your generosity.