Featured News Articles
- Making Sense of Baby Bella’s Senseless Death
- What Story do the Numbers Tell?
- SNAP's 25th Anniversary Lecture
- Governor Patrick Signs Statute of Limitations Law
- A Superbowl Message from Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- How do the new and old SOL laws compare?
- American Academy of Pediatrics Makes Statement on Medical Neglect
- Your Action on SOL Needed Today
- Improve Oversight at the Medical Examiner’s Office to Better Address Child Deaths
- Cherishing Every Child This Holiday Season
At EnoughAbuse.org, parents, professionals and others who have children in their lives can find the information they need about,
- Behaviors that might indicate that an adult poses a risk to children;
- How to differentiate between sexual behaviors of children that are "developmentally expected" and those that are inappropriate, coercive, abusive, or pose a risk to other children;
- Physical and behavioral signs that might indicate a child is being abused;
- Specific ways parents can talk to their children to keep them safe.
This new version of the website, which was made possible by a grant from the Ms. Foundation for Women, also offers visitors an opportunity to connect with communities involved with the campaign throughout Massachusetts; access advice and information for victims and abusers; sign a pledge to Join the Movement; and post their own testimonials about the importance of ending child sexual abuse.
For more information about MCC and the Enough Abuse Campaign, watch the following video, produced by the Ms. Foundation as part of the 'Voices From the Field' archive.