Featured News Articles
- Making Sense of Baby Bella’s Senseless Death
- What Story do the Numbers Tell?
- SNAP's 25th Anniversary Lecture
- Governor Patrick Signs Statute of Limitations Law
- A Superbowl Message from Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- How do the new and old SOL laws compare?
- American Academy of Pediatrics Makes Statement on Medical Neglect
- Your Action on SOL Needed Today
- Improve Oversight at the Medical Examiner’s Office to Better Address Child Deaths
- Cherishing Every Child This Holiday Season
You are cordially invited to SNAP's 25th Anniversary Lecture
Hosted by Massachusetts Citizens for Children
"How did we get here and where are we going?"
Join us for a reflection on the work of the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) that advocated before the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child to hold the Vatican accountable for clergy sexual abuse. Our distinguished speakers will discuss next steps in the drive to deter cover-ups of these crimes by the Church and to hold perpetrators and their enablers accountable.
When: March 23, 2014 ~ 3:00-5:00 P.M
Where: New England Law | Boston 154 Stuart Street, Room 301 Boston, MA 02116
Vince Warren is the Executive Director of the Center for Constitutional Rights, a national legal and educational organization dedicated to advancing and defending the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Bishop Tom Gumbleton is a retired auxiliary bishop of the Archdiocese of Detroit. He is one of the very few church officials to take real action in the fight against clergy sexual abuse. Gumbleton is a courageous advocate for reform and passionately defends sexually abused victims.
Twenty-five years ago Barbara Blaine founded SNAP. She works to help other survivors expose wrongdoers and prevent clergy sex crimes and cover ups.
Suggested ticket prices or absentee donation amount:
Champion $1,000 --- Sponsor $500 --- Angel $250 --- Patron $100 --- Regular $25
or mail a check to:
SNAP Network, PO Box 6416, Chicago IL, 60680