Make a One-time Donation using PayPal:
Donate by Check:
Massachusetts Citizens for Children
MassKids is made up of citizens who care deeply about children and are passionate about ensuring their right to safe, stable and healthy childhoods. As stewards for children, we pride ourselves in being a “no frills” organization that carefully considers how each dollar can be spent to have the greatest effect. Your generous donation will help us to:
- Educate parents of newborns, family-serving professionals, health care providers and hospitals about Shaken Baby Syndrome/Abusive Head trauma through dissemination of our highly regarded teaching booklets and training DVDs
- Convene "Prevention Summit II" in 2015 to continue building the skills of schools and youth organizations to prevent child sexual abuse
- Print and disseminate our new 12-page booklet: “Straight Talk About Child Sexual Abuse: A Prevention Guide for Parents”
- Expand the Enough Abuse Campaign on child sexual abuse to new Massachusetts communities
- Train cadres of new certified trainers on child sexual abuse prevention through our 2-day "Training of Trainers" for new Campaign communities
- Provide consultation to schools and youth organizations around improving: screening practices for new employees and volunteers, protocols for reporting cases of sexual abuse, codes of conduct to identify grooming behaviors or boundary violations, and modifying physical spaces to reduce the risks of sexual abuse occurring.
- Manage the new "GateKeepers for Kids" online learning community to provide schools and youth organizations with technical assistance and resources to improve child safety
- Print and disseminate a variety of Campaign materials to educate adults, youth and a broad range of professionals
Our tax ID number is 04-2276809.
If you have any questions please call us! at (617) 742-8555 x3.
Many, many thanks for your generosity.