Consultant, Graphic & Website Designer
Karan Parkin is the key designer for the web-based and print products produced by Massachusetts Citizens for Children. She designed:
- eNewsletters for SBS Prevention Center, Enough Abuse Campaign
- Poverty in Massachusetts: A Tale of Two States
- Stroll for Shaken Baby Prevention, print and web-based materials
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention: A Training for Family-Serving Professionals; DVD Cover and Sticker.
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention: A Presentation for Parents and Caregivers; DVD Cover and sticker
- Infant Crying and Soothing: What You Need to Know to Keep Your Baby Safe brochure
- Enough Abuse: Strategies for Your Family and Community presentation; DVD Cover and sticker design
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse: A Learning and Discussion Guide for viewers of It's Not Just Jenna; DVD Cover and sticker design
Karan is a graphic designer with over 11 years of experience in a broad range of media. She specializes in small business and non-profit design needs through parkinDESIGN, a graphic design firm founded in 1998. Karan was trained in graphic and web design at the Rhode Island School of Design.