Donate to Support MassKids
We Couldn't Do This Without You
Massachusetts Citizens for Children (MassKids) is a private 501(c)(3) organization. We are a donor supported non-profit organization. We rely on the financial support of concerned citizens like you to continue our work to prevent child abuse in our homes and communities.
MassKids is made up of individuals who care deeply about children and are passionate about ensuring their right to safe, stable and healthy childhoods. As stewards for children, we pride ourselves in being a “no frills” organization that carefully considers how each dollar can be spent to have the greatest effect.
Throughout 2020, we are:
- Educating thousands more public and private school personnel about child sexual abuse prevention through live trainings and our evidence-informed online e-learning course which has reached nearly 7500 school employees;
- Promoting our new e-learning course for youth serving organization employees;
- Providing consultation to schools and youth-serving organizations to strengthen their policies and practices to keep the children they serve safe;
- Working with Massachusetts communities to ensure passage of the comprehensive legislation on sexual abuse prevention;
- Ensuring that the interests of children are included in the current national discussions about sexual assault as we launch our "Pledge to Prevent" online campaign for action to prevent child sexual abuse;
- Continuing to take our free Prevention Tour trainings across the state to educate school and youth organization leaders about how they can prevent child sexual abuse in their homes and communities (over 300 trained in-person just in January and February);
- Convening Training of Trainers to certify new trainers within youth organizations and child and family serving agencies;
- Providing support and technical assistance to Enough Abuse Campaign efforts in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, Nevada, Maine, South Dakota, and to our two international sites in Nigeria and in Sierra Leone;
- Producing new teaching videos to enhance Enough Abuse's current trainings for parents and professionals;
- Making our Abusive Head Trauma/Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention trainings for Healthcare Providers and for Parents available for free to Massachusetts hospitals;
Make a One-Time Donation using PayPal:
Become a Sustainer - Pledge to a Year of Giving:
Donate by Check:
Massachusetts Citizens for Children
112 Water Street, Suite 204
Boston, MA 02109
MassKids is a Gold level participant in the GuideStar Exchange. This level demonstrates our organization's deep commitment to transparency and accountability towards our donors. GuideStar USA is the premier source of nonprofit information and you can learn more about their rating system at their website.
Our tax ID number is 04-2276809.
Many, many thanks for your generosity.