We Couldn't Do This Without You
MassKids is made up of individuals who care deeply about children and are passionate about ensuring their right to safe, stable and healthy childhoods. As stewards for children, we pride ourselves in being a “no frills” organization that carefully considers how each dollar can be spent to have the greatest effect.
Your generous contribution will help us in 2020 to:
- Educate thousands more public and private school personnel about child sexual abuse prevention through in-person trainings and our evidence-informed online e-learning courses;
- Provide consultation to schools and youth-serving organizations to strengthen their policies and practices to keep the children they serve safe;
- Work with Massachusetts communities to ensure passage of the comprehensive legislation on sexual abuse prevention;
- Ensure that the interests of children are included in the current national discussions about sexual assault as we launch our "Pledge to Prevent" online campaign for action to prevent child sexual abuse;
- Continuing to take our free Prevention Tour trainings across the state to educate school and youth organization leaders about how they can prevent child sexual abuse in their homes and communities;
- Convene Training of Trainers to certify new trainers within youth organizations and child and family serving agencies;
- Provide support and technical assistance to Enough Abuse Campaign efforts in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, New York, Nevada, Maine, South Dakota, and to our two international sites in Nigeria and in Sierra Leone.
- Produce new teaching videos to enhance Enough Abuse's current trainings for parents and professionals.
Make a One-Time Donation using PayPal:
Become a Sustainer - Pledge to a Year of Giving:
Donate by Check:
Massachusetts Citizens for Children
112 Water Street, Suite 204
Boston, MA 02109
Our tax ID number is 04-2276809.
If you have any questions please call us! at (617) 742-8555.
Many, many thanks for your generosity.