Featured News Articles
- Making Sense of Baby Bella’s Senseless Death
- What Story do the Numbers Tell?
- SNAP's 25th Anniversary Lecture
- Governor Patrick Signs Statute of Limitations Law
- A Superbowl Message from Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- How do the new and old SOL laws compare?
- American Academy of Pediatrics Makes Statement on Medical Neglect
- Your Action on SOL Needed Today
- Improve Oversight at the Medical Examiner’s Office to Better Address Child Deaths
- Cherishing Every Child This Holiday Season
A Superbowl Message from our Partners, Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey:
Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey is working with the Department of Children and Families to strengthen efforts to combat human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of children in our state. Human trafficking is a serious problem in NJ with young girls from ages 12-14 at highest risk for being exploited sexually. And, you may not know that this is a major cause of concern for some of the children in our state. Many children will be bought and sold during this time. The Super Bowl will be in less than two weeks. Learn what you can do to prevent the devastating toll of these atrocities on young people.