Featured News Articles
- Making Sense of Baby Bella’s Senseless Death
- What Story do the Numbers Tell?
- SNAP's 25th Anniversary Lecture
- Governor Patrick Signs Statute of Limitations Law
- A Superbowl Message from Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- How do the new and old SOL laws compare?
- American Academy of Pediatrics Makes Statement on Medical Neglect
- Your Action on SOL Needed Today
- Improve Oversight at the Medical Examiner’s Office to Better Address Child Deaths
- Cherishing Every Child This Holiday Season
2012 Year End Report
"Check out our programs in preventing child sexual abuse through the Enough Abuse Campaign, and in reducing infant deaths and disabilities from Shaken Baby Syndrome/Abusive Head Trauma in this year's Year End Report"
"Transforming Communities to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation: A Primary Prevention Approach"
Read this Policy Brief developed by a select group of national experts including MCC Executive Director Jetta Bernier and MCC Board member Diane Levin, Professor of Education at Wheelock College and author of "So Sexy, So Soon." Convened by the Ms. Foundation and The Prevention Institute, these advocates outlined policies, programs, and strategies they believe hold the greatest promise for transforming our communities to effectively prevent child sexual abuse and its devastating impact on our children, families and communities.